Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Who will be the next Nashville Paw cover dog?

I got to spend a few days at Nashville Paw Magazine! Did you know the inflatable Stouie was the October 2012 cover dog?

Here I am photo bombing their cover dog search. Who do you think will be the 2013 cover dog for Nashville Paw Magazine? 

 Spreading awareness about Pitties and spay/neuter for our Nashville Paw Foundation!

Trying on one of the Nashville Paw Magazine t-shirts... I  am extra excited that it featured a pittie in the design! You should order your very own at http://www.nashvillepaw.com/shop.

Yummy, I definitely approve of the Bubby Bear Bakery treats I sampled.

 Watching the talented Aimee Stubbs.


Hanging out on stage at our 2013 Nashville Paw Magazine Cover Dog Search!


Yay! Thank you to everyone who dropped a donation into the bin for the Nashville Paw Foundation to support local spay and neuter efforts!

I got to hang out with Shelby, last year's winner of the Nashville Paw Cover Dog Search, and Shelby's dad, Jim! What fun! — with Jim Moran.

Checking out the cover featuring Shelby, who won the Nashville Paw Cover Dog Search last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment