Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Flat Stouie attends the HSUS Animal Care Expo 2013

I am exhausted, I spent the weekend meeting some of the most INCREDIBLE people ever. What an honor and what an adventure.




I got to meet Rahul Sehgal of Humane Society International - The Director in Asia!! Wow!



..and Jackson Galaxy Cat Behaviorist of Animal Planet's My Cat from well....that really hot place! Here kitty kitty!! 
I had my picture taken with  Seth Casteel of LittleFriendsPhoto!!! That guy takes amazing pics!! I wonder how I would look under water?

I spent some time hanging out in the Animal Farm Foundation booth with Caitlin Quinn & Thomas White! They LOVE pit bulls too!!

It was a blast joking around with two of my heroes Karla Goodson and Tim Woodward of the awesomely amazing Animal Rescue Corps!! 


Just waiting for the "Rethinking Adoptable" by Pets Alive session to begin... — at Gaylord Opryland Hotel & Convention Center.



I was beyond sad at this ASPCA exhibit. Dogfighting stinks.


My new buddy Scotlund Haisley, President of Animal Rescue Corps!!! 


My FAVORITE photographer Amiee Stubbs!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment