Thursday, August 15, 2013

Summer Adventures with Stouie

This summer I got to take some amazing adventures with the students of Discovery School and their friends and families. I can't wait to share all of them.

Thanks to one very special family I got to travel across the globe and see some breathtaking landmarks that most dogs will never have the honor of seeing. Not only did I see amazing things, but thanks to these extraordinary students I learned many new things about each country I got to visit.

These super stars really went above and beyond in their project and I just had to share first:



















*Sorry they are all in black and white and some are hard to read. My scanner at work is only black and white, but as soon as this pup gets his allowance he will start saving for a color scanner.

No comments:

Post a Comment