Monday, June 3, 2013

Willie's Girl


Now I know why they call Nashville the "It" city.

This week I got to lend Willie Fitzgerald a helping paw with planning Agape Animal Rescue's Animal Ball.  As a reward for all his hard work, I ventured downtown for an afternoon of fun.  First of all, I couldn't refuse the opportunity to get his picture by the Willie wall.  I mean, who passes that up, right?  

www.agaperescue.org/
http://www.nashvillepedaltavern.com/



Next I visited my buddies at the Central Precinct and had a ride in the police car and on the motorcycle. 


 Then I picked up his wristband from Audience Company so he can work as a seat filler for the CMT Award show.  


Next I strolled over to Lower Broadway and got my picture taken at the Pedal Tavern, on the Guitar art piece and even with the King himself, Elvis! 






 Being a star is tiring so I took a load off at his favorite watering  hole, Legend's Corner.  I even got to howl a song on stage with Buck McCoy!  Every dog's dream.  Before heading home, a gooey cheese pizza was just the treat to top off this dog day afternoon.



An extra special thank you to Christine Gibson for this adventure!!!!!! I want to give her lots of sloppy kisses. 

Ok, now how does a flat dog get on "Nashville?"

No comments:

Post a Comment